Thursday, April 5, 2012

Seattle Play-Testers Wanted


If you're interested in joining me for a game of blazing spells and sorcerous gun-slinging in the North Seattle (Greenwood) area, please email me your interest and availability. Games are played Thursday nights, 8 to midnight (well...8ish to 1130ish) at my local watering hole where the drinks are cheap and stiff.

This is NOT a "come as you are" thing...I want to cap the number of players at 6 or 7, so it's by invite only.

Thanks, folks.
: )

4 comments:

  1. Hey, JB, welcome back! Glad to read some more of your posts again! Sorry for living on the East Coast, otherwise I'd be all over this! ;-)

    Oh, I've been meaning to ask: if it's ok with you, could I get on your blogroll, when you get a moment?

    http://unto-the-breach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Tricky. It sounds great. I'm on the north side, around the intersection of 15th and 130th. Unfortunately, I often work Thursday nights (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are often free). .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Will:

    I'm actually thinking of changing the night. Some folks have expressed interest that can't make it on Thursdays, and now that I work Friday mornings anyway, there's no real reason to keep it that night. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do! B/X is my first RPG love, but I also played a lot of Shadowrun back in the 90s. It's a perfect fit when you factor geography in!

    ReplyDelete